Jeffrey Fazio began the practice of law representing corporate and government entities in complex litigation over 20 years ago. Mr. Fazio spent the first five years in practice representing manufacturers, insurance companies, hospitals, property owners, and state and municipal government entities as defendants in products liability, securities fraud, unfair business practice, and civil rights cases. Since then, he has represented consumers, business entities, and public-interest groups as plaintiffs in class actions and shareholder derivative suits.
Having faced tremendous odds against many of the largest, most powerful law firms in the world, Mr. Fazio has used creativity, aggressiveness, and a willingness to challenge convention to obtain exceptional results for his clients — from settlements valued at more than a billion dollars to the only court-ordered automotive recall in U.S. history.
New York University School of Law, J.D., 1989
- Editorial Staff, Annual Survey of American Law
- Extern, New York City Law Department, Office of the Corporation Counsel
- Extern Law Clerk, Hon. Miriam G. Cedarbaum, United States District Judge, Southern District of New York
University of California, Berkeley (Boalt Hall School of Law), Visiting Student, 1988-89
- Extern Law Clerk, Hon. Eugene F. Lynch, United States District Judge, Northern District of California
- Research Assistant, Henry Hecht, Lecturer-in-Law
Antioch University, B.A., 1985